SUMMER HALF TERM (May 20th – June 3rd) £2750 per week (*£15 additional guest per night)
EARLY SUMMER (June 4th – June 24th) £2250 per week (*£15 additional guest per night)
HIGH SEASON (June 25th – September 9th) £3500 per week (*£15 additional guest per night)
AUTUMN (September 10th – September 30th) £2250 per week (*£15 additional guest per night)
SUMMER HALF TERM (May 19th – 4th June) £3000 per week (*£15 additional guest per night)
EARLY SUMMER (5th June – 30th June) £2500 per week (*£15 additional guest per night)
HIGH SEASON (1st July – 2nd September) £3850 per week (*£15 additional guest per night)
AUTUMN (3rd September – 30th September) £2500 per week (*£15 additional guest per night)
PLEASE READ THESE NOTES:
- Rental prices are based on occupancy of 10 guests. Occupancy over 10, each guest is charged at a supplement of £15 per night.
- Payment can be accepted via Bank Transfer (details on Booking Form) or cheque.
- Deposit: 25% of rental payable on confirmation of booking. The balance is payable 8 weeks before arrival.
- Change-over days are flexible.
- We accept bookings starting on any day of the week. This flexibility allows us to have a day or two between rentals; this is good for our guests and good for our management team.
- We do not accept bookings of less than one week in the height of the summer season (end of June, July and August and the beginning of September). Five day and long weekends considered at other times of the year.
- There is a Damage Deposit of £200 per rental. This is added to the balance payment. The Damage Deposit is returned after a villa inspection by our staff if the property is found to be in the required condition. If there are any problems, we will discuss this with our guests and provide receipts for any extra cleaning, repairs or replacements.
BOOKING THE WALNUT TREE VILLA
If you decide to book The Walnut Tree villa (and we hope you do), first check availability. You will also need to establish which airport to fly from https://www.efl-airport.gr/en/flight-list
Need any help? You can contact Celia or Rees.
Send your booking request to firstname.lastname@example.org or use this link: http://www.kephalonia-walnuttree.co.uk/home/contact/.
Once we have confirmed your dates are available, download the Booking Conditions and a Booking Form to complete.
List your party’s names and add the ages of those under 18.
Read through the Booking Conditions and sign the Booking Form to indicate agreement with our conditions.
Add your flight details if available and the Passport Number of the lead member of your party (needed by the Greek authorities on arrival at the villa).
Return the completed and signed form with proof of Travel Insurance and 25% Deposit.
Please note there is a £200 returnable Damage Deposit payable when paying Balance (eight weeks before arrival).
Payments can be made with:
- Bank Transfer
- Cheque by post
If you have used The Walnut Tree villa website (www.kephalonia-walnuttree.co.uk) you will secure your booking with
- NO BOOKING FEE
- NO UNSEEN CHARGES
- and only after PERSONAL CONTACT with the owners
If you use any of the following listing sites, the booking system is the same as through our website:
Kefalonia Holiday Property Rent Direct
The Holiday Let
One Off Places
OTHER LISTINGS: TripAdvisor, FlipKey, Holiday Lettings , VRBO (formerly HomeAway/Owners Direct)
All these companies offer secure online booking and INSTANT BOOKING (if wanted). Payment can be made via Debit Card or Credit Card. You will be paying for these services with a variable booking fee. The amount of the fee will depend on which site, time of year and length of your stay.