Video Tour of The Walnut Tree villa:
and FIND US ON Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/6r7dRe3fhT3qYKFC9
HERE ARE THE FLOOR PLANS OF THE WALNUT TREE VILLA:
And you can take a look round the villa by clicking the gallery links below:
Ground Floor kephalonia-walnuttree.co.uk/inside-ground-gallery
Family friendly and simplicity – this is the aim at The Walnut Tree. Everything at the villa has been chosen to be comfortable, washable and easy to replace. Nothing worse than worrying about spills and breaking ornaments while on holiday.
The villa has been arranged to comfortably accommodate ten adults, and the living space is flexible. Larger numbers, particularly when it comes to multi-generational family groups, can be easily accommodated with the extra beds available. Both floors have their own kitchen/living areas, plus bedrooms and bathrooms. Please see the floor plan above. The Walnut Tree can either be arranged as two self-contained apartments or as a whole house for easy communal living.
- The kitchens are well equipped and ready for relaxed holiday cooking.
- The utility room has two washing machines, drying racks, ironing board and an iron – with direct access to the garden so washing can be easily dried outside or inside.
- We have used natural fabrics throughout the bedrooms with good sized beds, cotton or linen/cotton mix bed linen and simple furnishings.
- All bedrooms have A/C, built-in cupboards, 2 large mirrors and good lighting. We have a COT plus all necessary bed linen, changing mat and nappy bucket.
- Two fully fitted bathrooms, basin & toilet (upstairs and downstairs)
- Shower room basin & toilet (downstairs)
- Toilet & basin (downstairs)
- Pool side shower just outside the utility room (downstairs)
- AIR-CONDITIONING in all bedrooms and throughout first floor . Pull-down FLY SCREENS on all windows and some double doors as well. FULL CENTRAL HEATING throughout the villa. WOODBURNERS on both floors. TVs, DVD players, CD players, DVDs, CDs, GAMES AND PLAYING CARDS are available.
REGULAR SERVICING OF THE VILLA
- We offer a full service once a week for any group staying longer than a week. Our guests can request extra cleaning. This is charged at 75 euros per clean. There is always a linen change of each bed size and some clean bath towels to be found in the utility room cupboard, as well as extra soaps, lavatory paper, etc.
- Take a look round the garden: kephalonia-walnuttree.co.uk/garden-gallery
SWIMMING POOL, BOULE COURT and TABLE TENNIS
- The Walnut Tree villa is set in a garden of about an acre. It has a large Swimming Pool, a Barbecue area, Table Tennis, a Boule Court and there is enough space for Badminton (all games equipment is provided in the ‘understairs’ cupboard).
There is a feeling of space in the garden at The Walnut Tree. Enjoy the big skies, those sunrises and sunsets, and watching the light on the hills and mountains of Kefalonia stretching away into the distance in every direction.
It is a place NOT to hear. All you can hear (as you while away the afternoon in the hammock) are sheep bells, farmers calling to their livestock and the sound of wild birds, the wind gently sighing in the pine trees and just maybe far distant bells ….
Of course, there are plenty of places all around the garden to eat, drink and be merry and places to play. But most importantly, there are places to relax, to switch off and then just do nothing….